Day 1 & 2 photo collage:
- Heather and James Kidd go through her fabric stash at Pieter and find some amazing things for the desert
- Purple cactus at Garth’s inspires Heather’s color palette
- Dan and dog chilling out on Garth’s couch on his incredible mountain compound
- A shot of Andrea, Leah and Matt through the living room of a soon-to-be home built into a boulder
- The gem and mineral show!
[photos by lisa schonberg]
Today was pretty amazing. We visited a gem and mineral show, experienced the magic of Garth’s sprawling acres of sanctuaries and chickens, saw Leah Cetera’s human sundial out at Gamma Gulch, and walked through a maze of cacti and Joshua Trees. Lisa and Heather moved drums and sewing gear into the studio space this evening, which we share with Andrea and a black widow spider named Lyle. A bonfire with friendly sun soaked residents awaits us. Allan arrives tomorrow. If someone mailed us Stumptown beans we wouldn’t complain…